Google, OnePlus: Solely Cell Manufacturers That Shipped All Telephones With Newest Android OS in 2018

0
0
Google, OnePlus: Only Mobile Brands That Shipped All Phones With Latest Android OS in 2018


Google, OnePlus: Only Mobile Brands That Shipped All Phones With Latest Android OS in 2018

OnePlus. (Picture Credit: Twitter)

Gurugram, February 11: Google and OnePlus had been the one manufacturers which shipped all their smartphones with the most recent model of Android OS in 2018, a brand new report stated on Monday. In line with market analysis techARC, 32 fashions of smartphones had been launched by varied authentic tools producers final yr.

Total, Vivo led the variety of launches with 7 fashions having the most recent Android OS model shipped out of the manufacturing unit. The second spot was taken by Nokia which launched 4 fashions, adopted by Tecno (3), the report stated. OnePlus Trolls Apple iPhone After Changing into Main Indian Smartphone Model in 2018.

“With inventory Android changing into the choice of customers, the OEMs are capable of cut back the improve turnaround time for OS because it requires minimal integration from their finish after Google releases one,” stated Faisal Kawoosa, Founder and Chief Analyst, techARC.

Practically 80 per cent of the launches with newest OS model had Android 8.1 (Oreo) pre-loaded when shipped on the market. The remaining 20 per cent had Android 9.0 (Pie) model. “The excellent news is that even for the entry stage (sub-Rs 5,000), customers might get a smartphone with the most recent Android model, which had been bought by Nokia and Lava,” the findings confirmed.





Supply hyperlink

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.